|PG Department of Management, School of Management Studies
- A candidate is considered to be eligible for admission to the post graduate course if he/she has secured at least 50%(or equivalent CGPA) marks at graduation (45% marks for backward class i.e. SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/SBC/SEBC category candidates from Maharashtra state).
- Candidates studying in their final year of graduation can apply for MAH CET exam provisionally
- Candidates who apply as NRI/Foreign National/Foreign Student/PIO/Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries must satisfy the basic educational qualification
- CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT candidates are also eligible to apply against All India seats
- DTE holds the counselling process using CAP method
- Admission to the MBA Programme is conducted strictly under the guidelines of Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai. The candidate has to undergo the procedure laid down by DTE. They have to appear for Common Entrance Test (C.E.T.) conducted by Doctorate of Technical Education, Mumbai. They also have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
- As per norms laid down by Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai (Maharashtra State) and KBC North Maharashtra University
||PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- 1)To impart management education to the rural and tribal student for improving their business and employment opportunities
- 2)To enable the student to acquire managerial skills as per the requirement of corporate
- 3)To propagate entrepreneurial instinct so as to create employment opportunities among the management students
- 4)To make the students acquainted with management disciplines for gaining professional & Knowledge based experience to excel in desire domain
- 1)Students understand nuances of business management dynamics
- 2)Students shall be able to execute the managerial skills at corporate level
- 3)Social and economic development occurs through entrepreneurial education
- First Year : 30826 Rs.
- Second Year:24326 rs