|School of Environmental and Earth Sciences
- A candidate is considered to be eligible for admission to the post graduate course if he/she has secured at least 50% (or equivalent CGPA) marks at graduation (45% marks for backward class i.e. SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/SBC/SEBC category candidates from Maharashtra state).
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/Agriculture/ Geology/ Bio-Chemistry from any recognized University with at least 50 % marks.
|Online Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) for admission to this course is carried out by the university in the month of June.
- To produce skilled experts with a background of Environmental Science employable for positions in the fields like education, industry and government and non-government organizations.
- To impart knowledge on human environment interaction and provide knowledge on issues related to development and environment.
- To impart technical/analytical methodologies for environmental analysis.
- To provide technical methodologies (EIA/EA/Safety management) for sustainable development
- To prepare our graduates to become effective scientific communicators/collaborators in multidisciplinary teams providing technical leadership to engage with the challenging environmental problems of local, national and global nature.
- Students will be able to understand and apply the basic concepts of ecosystem and other sciences suitably in environmental science.
- Students can analyze the relationship between natural resources, animals, plants as well as human being.
- Students could understand the procedures of Environmental Impact Assessment/Environmental Audit/Industrial Safety.
- Students could analyze the legal procedure/Compliances required towards sustainable industrial development.
- Students will understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts for sustainable development.
- First Year 14,065/-
- Second Year 10,965