The Mahatma Gandhi Philosophy Center was established in 1942 in the memory of Late Mahadevbhai Desai by Late Rameshwarji Poddar, Late Shaligramji Bhartiya and their colleagues. On the occasion of 125th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the trustees handed over this center to Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon on November 28, 1995.
The center compromises of two buildings namely ‘Kasrturba Abhyas Kutir’ and ‘Mahadeo bhai Desai’ respectively. As well as the monuments of late Narhari Bhave and Late Shivaji Bhave. Around 120 trees have been planted in the premises of the centre. There are 4031 books in the library for reference purpose to the students.