- To instill values of patriotism, culture, love,
humanitarianism, the importance of the role of a "Mother,"
the dedication of a teacher propagated by Sane Guruji,
special "Kathamalas" will be organised for school children.
- To arrange for special screenings of the movie "Shyamchi Aai"
based on Sane Guruji's life, and other children's movies to
imbibe the values practised by Sane Guruji.
- To conduct an exam based on Sane Guruji's thought among
school children on books distributed to them to instill the
values of good citizenship and ideals in life.
- To arrange lecture series among the youth to create an
awareness of the social and moral duty, sensitivity, values
of humanity and responsibility towards the society.
Students will be motivated to follow the exemplary life of
Sane Guruji and make their contribution to the development
of the nation.
- Training programmes, camps and workshops for teachers.
Teachers play a vital role to shape the future of the young.
They sow the seeds of moral, spiritual and social values in
the young minds and nurture them to become wholesome
citizens. Such programmes will motivate the teachers to
follow the example of Sane Guruji in their own lives.
Training teachers for Kathamala :