- A candidate is considered to be eligible for admission to the post graduate courses offered by various schools/affiliated collegesof the university if he/she has secured at least 50% (or equivalent CGPA) marks at graduation (45% marks for backward class i.e. SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/SBC category candidates from Maharashtra state).
- Selection is based entirely on candidates’ percentage of marks obtained at the graduation and availability of the seats.
|For the admission to all three M.A. courses, an advertisement is published in some leading newspapers in the month of June-July every year. The prescribed application forms with a prospectus are available in the office of School
- Students are expected to learn Historical methods for Research, core Methods as per the syllabi provided by UGC or suggested by NET/SET.
- Syllabus Covers the Competitive Examinations (UPSC, MPSC, NET,SET, Railway Board & Staff Selection etc.)
- Career and Job Oriented Syllabus
- To Developed the Skill and Opportunities among the Students
- Job Oriented Syllabus Newly Introduce i.e. Archives in India and Tourism Business etc.
- To make awareness and interest about Socio-economic and Cultural Heritage and History of India
- To make awareness about World History
- To make awareness about research
- Syllabus related to tours & excursion, visits & Report writing.
- M.A. First Year : ---
- M.A. Second Year : ---